All the answers about our Employability Programme
Last week we started a series of blog posts where we will talk about our Employability Programme Dream Big! We wanted to start giving some answers to the most common questions we have received and showing the path you would follow If you decide to join in. To know more about this Programme, you can contact us at [email protected]
DREAM BIG! Q&A
- What is Employability? Employability is developing skills that will help you access and achieve Employment, Education and Training.
- What age can I join the programme? 16 to 25
- How long will it take to get a job? As long as it takes
- What kind of qualifications will I achieve? You will achieve certificates that are recognised by Employers/College & University.
- How will Employability benefit me? Employability helps you to grow and develop personally & professionally.
- Which kind of jobs will I be able to access? There are a variety of jobs in every field of work.
- I always get stressed at interviews will you be able to help with this? Yes! Part of your process will be developing new skills.
- I don’t have a CV, should I make one to join the Employability Programme? No but don’t worry, we will you help with this.
- Have other people participated in your Employability Programme already? We have had people that have accessed Employment through A&M activities but now we have a structured programme that focuses on moving individuals into Employment.
- I need a job now but I plan to go to University in a near future, is that a problem? Not at all!
- I am 15 years old and I am demotivated to keep studying but I am too young to start working. Can I do something? At this point you can gain valuable work experience by joining our volunteer programme.
- I do have a job but I want to change my career path, is the Employability Programme an option for me? Yes certainly.
- I don’t know how to get a job, what can I do? We can help you with that, don’t worry. There is a full path to follow, contact us and we can start searching for your opportunities.
- Do you have any restrictions? No
- If I am part of your programme, will I have to accomplish certain goals? There will be goals for you to accomplish that will be agreed by you.
- Will I receive any kind of certificate? There will be recognised certificated training on this programme.
- Could you get me a job where I can work with my friend? Maybe, that won’t be the main goal but It might happen.
- Will I have to pass an interview to get into the programme? No interview required.
- I don’t know if this programme is for me or if I truly want to start working. Why should I take part? Taking part in this programme will give you guidance and help you to make the decision.
- I have been volunteering in the past; do you consider that as experience? Yes certainly